Pursuant to Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (“Data Protection Code”) we inform you that we might process the personal data submitted by you through this website and/or in your correspondence with our lawyers and personnel for the following purposes:
- mmonitoring your use of this website for internal purposes (e.g. measurement of site performance);
- sending you updates regarding the activities of our law-firm;
- recruiting (only with respect to the data submitted through the form on the “Work with us” page);
- publishing your personal data on our website, together with the contents uploaded by you on this website (only with respect to the name used by you in the “Leave a comment” form on the “News” page)
- providing you information and/or legal services and disclosing your personal data to third parties where such disclosure is required for the provision of such services;
- collecting and keeping it in our electronic data base.
The personal data collected by us will not be disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes or for purposes other than those mentioned above.
The submission of personal data by you is in any case optional.
Pursuant to art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you can request the data controller or data processor to provide you with confirmation regarding the existence or not of your personal data in our database. In addition, you are allowed to know the origin, logic, purposes of the processed data and eventually request such processing to be stopped. Finally, should you have an interest in it, you can request that your personal data be updated, amended or completed, and you can oppose, for legal reasons, to its processing.
The Data Controller of the data collected through this website and/or the correspondence with our lawyers and personnel is Eva Callegari, with office in 20144 Milan, via Savona no. 123.